Top 5 Heart Touching Stories ( New HeartWarming Stories ) | Cognizz Cognizz: Top 5 Heart Touching Stories ( New HeartWarming Stories )
Contact Us:

If You Have Any Problem, Wanna Help, Wanna Write Guest Post, Find Any Error Or Want To Give Us Feedback, Just Feel Free To Contact Us. We Will Reply You Soon.

Name: *


Email: *

Message: *


Cognizz

LiveZilla Live Help

Tuesday 24 June 2014

Top 5 Heart Touching Stories ( New HeartWarming Stories )

Top 5 Heart Touching stories-#cognizz

Story #1

Migrant Mother by Dorothea Lange
Taken by Dorothea Lange. Just Listen what He has to say about this picture, “I saw and approached the hungry and desperate mother, as if drawn by a magnet. I do not remember how I explained my presence or mycamera to her, but I do remember she asked me no questions. I made five exposures, working closer and closer from the same direction. I did not ask her name or her history. She told me her age, that she was thirty-two. She said that they had been living on frozen vegetables from the surrounding fields, and birds that the children killed. She had just sold the tires from her car to buy food. There she sat in that lean-to tent with her children huddled around her, and seemed to know that my pictures might help her, and so she helped me. There was a sort of equality about it.”


    Story #2

I went to a party, Mom, I remembered what you said.
You told me not to drink, Mom, so I drank soda instead.
I really felt proud inside, Mom, the way you said I would.
I didn't drink and drive, Mom, even though the others said I should.

I know I did the right thing, Mom, I know you are always right.
Now the party is finally ending, Mom, as everyone is driving out of sight.
As I got into my car, Mom, I knew I'd get home in one piece.
Because of the way you raised me, so responsible and sweet.

I started to drive away, Mom, but as I pulled out into the road,
the other car didn't see me, Mom, and hit me like a load.
As I lay there on the pavement, Mom, I hear the policeman say,
the other guy is drunk, Mom, and now I'm the one who will pay.

I'm lying here dying, Mom.. I wish you'd get here soon.
How could this happen to me, Mom? My life just burst like a balloon.
There is blood all around me, Mom, and most of it is mine.
I hear the medic say, Mom, I'll die in a short time.

I just wanted to tell you, Mom, I swear I didn't drink.
It was the others, Mom. The others didn't think.
He was probably at the same party as I.
The only difference is, he drank and I will die.

Why do people drink, Mom? It can ruin your whole life.
I'm feeling sharp pains now. Pains just like a knife.
The guy who hit me is walking, Mom, and I don't think it's fair.
I'm lying here dying and all he can do is stare.

Tell my brother not to cry, Mom. Tell Daddy to be brave.
And when I go to heaven, Mom, put "Daddy's Girl" on my grave.
Someone should have told him, Mom, not to drink and drive.
If only they had told him, Mom, I would still be alive.

My breath is getting shorter, Mom. I'm becoming very scared.
Please don't cry for me, Mom. When I needed you, you were always there.
I have one last question, Mom, before I say good bye.
I didn't drink and drive, so why am I the one to die?
Photo: I went to a party, Mom, I remembered what you said.You told me not to drink, Mom, so I drank soda instead.I really felt proud inside, Mom, the way you said I would.I didn't drink and drive, Mom, even though the others said I should.I know I did the right thing, Mom, I know you are always right.Now the party is finally ending, Mom, as everyone is driving out of sight.As I got into my car, Mom, I knew I'd get home in one piece.Because of the way you raised me, so responsible and sweet.I started to drive away, Mom, but as I pulled out into the road,the other car didn't see me, Mom, and hit me like a load.As I lay there on the pavement, Mom, I hear the policeman say,the other guy is drunk, Mom, and now I'm the one who will pay.I'm lying here dying, Mom.. I wish you'd get here soon.How could this happen to me, Mom? My life just burst like a balloon.There is blood all around me, Mom, and most of it is mine.I hear the medic say, Mom, I'll die in a short time.I just wanted to tell you, Mom, I swear I didn't drink.It was the others, Mom. The others didn't think.He was probably at the same party as I.The only difference is, he drank and I will die.Why do people drink, Mom? It can ruin your whole life.I'm feeling sharp pains now. Pains just like a knife.The guy who hit me is walking, Mom, and I don't think it's fair.I'm lying here dying and all he can do is stare.Tell my brother not to cry, Mom. Tell Daddy to be brave.And when I go to heaven, Mom, put "Daddy's Girl" on my grave.Someone should have told him, Mom, not to drink and drive.If only they had told him, Mom, I would still be alive.My breath is getting shorter, Mom. I'm becoming very scared.Please don't cry for me, Mom. When I needed you, you were always there.I have one last question, Mom, before I say good bye.I didn't drink and drive, so why am I the one to die?

Story #3

A doctor entered the hospital in hurry after being called in for an urgent surgery. He answered the call asap, changed his clothes & went directly to the surgery block. He found the boy’s father pacing in the hall waiting for the doctor. On seeing him, the dad yelled:
“Why did U take all this time to come? Don’t U know that my son’s life is in danger? Don’t U have any sense of responsibility?”

Th…e doctor smiled & said:
“I am sorry, I wasn’t in the hospital & I came as fast as I could after receiving the call…… And now, I wish you’d calm down so that I can do my work”

“Calm down?! What if your son was in this room right now, would U calm down? If your own son dies now what will U do??” said the father angrily

The doctor smiled again & replied: “I will say what Job said in the Holy Book “From dust we came & to dust we return, blessed be the name of God”. Doctors cannot prolong lives. Go & intercede for your son, we will do our best by God’s grace”

“Giving advises when we’re not concerned is so easy” Murmured the father.

The surgery took some hours after which the doctor went out happy,
“Thank goodness!, your son is saved!” And without waiting for the father’s reply he carried on his way running. “If U have any question, ask the nurse!!”

“Why is he so arrogant? He couldn’t wait some minutes so that I ask about my son’s state” Commented the father when seeing the nurse minutes after the doctor left.

The nurse answered, tears coming down her face: “His son died yesterday in a road accident, he was in the burial when we called him for your son’s surgery. And now that he saved your son’s life, he left running to finish his son’s burial.”

Moral-Never judge anyone….. because U never know how their life is & what they’re going through”
Photo: A doctor entered the hospital in hurry after being called in for an urgent surgery. He answered the call asap, changed his clothes & went directly to the surgery block. He found the boy’s father pacing in the hall waiting for the doctor. On seeing him, the dad yelled:“Why did U take all this time to come? Don’t U know that my son’s life is in danger? Don’t U have any sense of responsibility?”Th…e doctor smiled & said:“I am sorry, I wasn’t in the hospital & I came as fast as I could after receiving the call…… And now, I wish you’d calm down so that I can do my work”“Calm down?! What if your son was in this room right now, would U calm down? If your own son dies now what will U do??” said the father angrilyThe doctor smiled again & replied: “I will say what Job said in the Holy Book “From dust we came & to dust we return, blessed be the name of God”. Doctors cannot prolong lives. Go & intercede for your son, we will do our best by God’s grace”“Giving advises when we’re not concerned is so easy” Murmured the father.The surgery took some hours after which the doctor went out happy,“Thank goodness!, your son is saved!” And without waiting for the father’s reply he carried on his way running. “If U have any question, ask the nurse!!”“Why is he so arrogant? He couldn’t wait some minutes so that I ask about my son’s state” Commented the father when seeing the nurse minutes after the doctor left.The nurse answered, tears coming down her face: “His son died yesterday in a road accident, he was in the burial when we called him for your son’s surgery. And now that he saved your son’s life, he left running to finish his son’s burial.”Moral-Never judge anyone….. because U never know how their life is & what they’re going through”hit ''share'' if this story touched your heart...

Story #4

A man stopped at a flower shop to order some flowers to be wired to his mother who lived two hundred miles away.
As he got out of his car he noticed a young girl sitting on the curb sobbing.
He asked her what was wrong and she replied, "I wanted to buy a red rose for my mother.
But I only have seventy-five cents, and a rose costs two dollars."
The man smiled and said, "Come on in with me. I'll buy you a rose."
He bought the little girl her rose and ordered his own mother's flowers.
As they were leaving he offered the girl a ride home.
She said, "Yes, please! You can take me to my mother."
She directed him to a cemetery, where she placed the rose on a freshly dug grave.
The man returned to the flower shop, canceled the wire order, picked up a bouquet and drove the two hundred miles to his mother's house.
Photo: A man stopped at a flower shop to order some flowers to be wired to his mother who lived two hundred miles away.As he got out of his car he noticed a young girl sitting on the curb sobbing.He asked her what was wrong and she replied, "I wanted to buy a red rose for my mother.But I only have seventy-five cents, and a rose costs two dollars."The man smiled and said, "Come on in with me. I'll buy you a rose."He bought the little girl her rose and ordered his own mother's flowers.As they were leaving he offered the girl a ride home.She said, "Yes, please! You can take me to my mother."She directed him to a cemetery, where she placed the rose on a freshly dug grave.The man returned to the flower shop, canceled the wire order, picked up a bouquet and drove the two hundred miles to his mother's house.

Story #5


MOTHERHOOD.....­It's more than a day job.... If you're not ready put a CAP on it...

Your mom carried you in her womb for nine months. She felt sick for months with nausea, then she watched her feet swell and her skin stretch and tear. She struggled to climb stairs. She got breathless quickly. She suffered many sleepless nights. She then went through EXCRUCIATING PAIN to bring you into this world. She became your nurse, your chef, your maid, your chauffeur, your biggest fan, your teacher, and your best friend. She's struggled for you, cried over you, hoped the best for you, and prayed for you. Most of us take our mom for granted. But there are people who have lost or never even seen theirs.

Drop your Coment
Thank you!!!!
 

Like the Post? Share with your Friends:-

Team SB
Posted By: Team SB

0 comments:

POST A COMMENT

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

 

Latest post

About Us


Copyright © . SkillBlogger. All Rights Reserved.
Designed by :-Way2themes